Thursday, May 31, 2012

Singing The Registration and Merchandise Blues

Yep. We know about the Registration mix ups, the merchandise that hasn't shown up, the incomplete packets, etc... And we are as frustrated as you are. Probably more!

Here's the Scoop -

In our desire to serve you better, avoid long pick up lines and not tax our volunteers, we hired a Fulfilment Company to ship all our Packet Pick Up materials. In addition, for those who paid an additional fee of $10, any additional merchandise they purchased would be shipped as well. For those who didn't pay the additional $10 fee, their additional merchandise could be picked up at the event on Friday night or Saturday morning.

For most of you, this process had gone very smoothly. You've received your registration materials in a timely manner, as well as your merchandise. You are happy and ready to ride.

For some of you - you've received the wrong merchandise, incomplete materials, someone else's registration materials, or no materials at all. You've received no merchandise, or the wrong size, or are missing something from your order.

Clearly, the Fulfilment Company as been less than - fulfilling.

Please know that we are as frustrated as you and are trying in everyway possible to remedy the situation. For those of you with questions and problems that need to be resolved, we have set up the following in Lewiston:

Merchandise Orders
Please go to the Merchandise Packet Pickup Tent  to

  • Pick up your order
  • Resolve any problems with your Merchandise Order

Registration Packet

Please go to the Registration Problem Resolution Tent to
  • Resolve Registration Problems

We are committed to making Little Red a great experience for each and every rider. Our sincere desire is to make this process go as smoothly and quickly for everyone involved so that we can all go out and have a great ride! Please be patient with us and our volunteers as we try to sort through these problems and issues. We have spent many months working hard to make Little Red 2012 our best ever event, so plan for a little extra time if you have registration or merchandise issues that need to be resolved. Just know that we are working very hard to help you have the best experience possible. Have a bit of patience as we work through these issues and figure out solutions - and then have a great Little Red 2012!

11 comments:

  1. I know how hard you all work every year - and I really love the ride even with unforeseen challenges. Thanks for all you do! Can you indicate how late the merch and reg tents will be operating Fri night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to riding Saturday. It is my first century (and my longest ride) since having knee surgery 18 months ago! I am excited to accomplish this goal I set 15 months ago. Thanks for hosting such a great event, and for taking good care of the participants. I have been really impressed so far, and I know you will exceed those expectations this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will the merchandise tent still be open AFTER the ride? We have a long drive Saturday morning, and may just get there in time to start pedaling? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have volunteered to drive my motorcycle as a ride marshall but haven't heard anything. Could you have someone call me and confirm that I am a registered volunteer? my cell is: 435-823-0629

    Thanks,

    Doug Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a registration packet to sell. I just got injured and now cannot ride. If you are anyone you know would like to take my spot (I am signed up for 100 miles but I imainge you could ride a shorter loop if you wanted). Please email me at Joanne.LaBelle@jhsir.com. I will bring packet to Friday night registration area and hand off to you. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ordered merchandise and paid for delivery. The merchandise did not come, will you be offering refunds for both the merchandise and the delivery fee at the merchandise tent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come no one from LLRH responds to posts on the this blog. It is now after the ride and I still do not have my stuff, nor would they give me my merchandise as promised at the event, as earlier posted.

      Delete
  7. In lieu of merchandise refund, can we get the items we ordered at the tent? And yes, I agree to at least the $10 fee we paid for services not rendered. Did little red volunteers stuff the packets, then have them mailed. Or was everything done by the (Un) fufilliment company?
    Thanks for the heads up on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an entry I need to sell, please text if interested 801-691-3376

    ReplyDelete
  9. I friend of mine registered me through huntsman she is riding as a hometown hero I never got my packet
    Just wondering what time the tent will be open tonight and how early tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great event. I would like to offer a suggestion for better use of your volunteers. I volunteered but wasn't needed in the area assigned. Maybe next year you could split the shifts up. It would give all of those who want to volunteer a chance to serve and it would give those who work a chance to participate in the other things. I loved the ride! See you next year.

    ReplyDelete