Saturday, January 14, 2012

What's New For 2012 ????

Can you believe it? Little Red is right around the corner and we are gearing up for another fantastic, stupendous, most-fun-that-you-can-have-at-a-bike-ride Event.
Little Red is celebrating our 25th year with a  far out, groovy,
psychedelicious-tie-dye soaked weekend!



The best news we have for LRRH 2012 is this: New this year we will be
MAILING OUT REGISTRATION PACKETS.
NO WAITING IN LINE FOR
PACKET PICKUP!!

Friday night we’ll party to the sounds of  live music as we enjoy the fantastic food catered by CAFE RIO and enjoy the crazy offerings and sights afforded by our COSTUME CONTEST. And of course our ever popular vendors will be back selling your favorite goods, along with the
 Little Red Boutique. 
Check out all that’s going on.

YOUR WON’T WANT TO MISS LITTLE RED 2012!



Friday, June 1, 2012
  • DINNER, provided by Café Rio, voted #1 Mexican restaurant in the nation! – $12.00 a ticket.
  • COSTUME CONTEST, we’re excited to move this fun event to Friday evening.
  • LIVE MUSIC, come move and groove to the psychedelic sounds of the 60′s.
  • VENDOR EXPO, come visit our many exciting vendors.
Saturday, June 2, 2012
  • RIDE, after all…this is what it’s all about!
  • BREAKFAST, enjoy fresh fruit, bagels, juice and coffee from Café Ibis.
  • MASSAGES, waiting for you at the finish line to soothe those sore muscles.
  • LIVE MUSIC, enjoy the psychedelic sounds of the 60′s.
  • VENDOR EXPO, come visit our many exciting vendors.
  • FINISH LINE, a congratulatory gift will be waiting for you at the finish line.
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON! DON'T MISS OUT ON LITTLE RED 2012!

8 comments:

  1. You are mailing packets? That rocks the Casbah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Little Red rides, and have done them with my family for a few years now, but I must say that I am very disappointed in the theme and design for this year's ride. I feel that these do not reflect Little Red Riding Hood in any way and that it saddens me to think that I will not be wanting to purchase most of the shirts/jerseys. I don't like the way that this design is going, taking this fun ride to a place that is not desirable by me or my family. I am sorry if this offends anyone, but this is my honest opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE this years jerseys and tees.

      Delete
  3. Will there be camping at the grounds this year too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the designs and the colors. Gail, a new rider in this event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the designs and colors, the singlet is a great addition! I'm sorry the design doesn't please everyone, and I'll admit there are a couple in the past that weren't my favorites, but I know I'll wear this stuff - Super Cute! Thanks for keeping the variety going. PS. The first ride I did in 2005 was because of the design. I was cruising the web at 11 PM the night before and saw the design and decided I had to get one of the shirts, so I got up uber early, drove to Logan, registered and did the ride and got my jersy. Fell in love with Cache Valley and Little Red and have been a fan ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the theme and design this year! LOVE! PEACE! And RIDING!!
    All of them are healthy, positive and desirable for me and my friends fighting cancer! Last year's design not my style but so glad Little Red organizers switch things up from year to year to celebrate the diversity of riders while raising money to help our health! Thanks to all who have dedicated themselves to this cause!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the sharing of information. I found the information very useful. This is a great item you posted. I'll be back to read some more.
    scottsdale periodontist

    ReplyDelete